PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT BEFORE USING COMMUNICATIONS COLLABORATIVE ("THE SERVICE"). BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Welcome to Communications Collaborative! Your use of the Service and all information available through the Service is subject to the following Agreement. By using the Service, you agree to these terms and conditions.
1. General. The Service is currently free to all users. However, Communications Collaborative, the provider of Communications Collaborative ("we"), reserves the right to charge for this Service in the future. In that event, we will notify you in advance and give you an opportunity to subscribe to the Service. We reserve the right to change the terms of this Agreement or to modify any features of the Service at any time. By continuing to use this Service after the posting of notices regarding such changes, you agree to be bound by such changes.
2. No Endorsements or Recommendations. In creating the Service our goal has been to make relevant and useful information and materials available to you about agencies and other sources. We do not endorse any of the agencies profiled on the Service or any of the other third parties represented on or linked to from the Service, and we make no representations about the quality of their work or the accuracy or reliability of any of the information provided by them on the Service.
3. Copyright. The entire contents of the Service are copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws. We hold the copyright in the collective work. However, the collective work includes works which are the property of the agencies profiled on the Service, their clients, our licensors and information providers, and other third parties, and these works are also protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may display and, subject to expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download portions of the material from the different areas of the Service solely for your own personal use. Otherwise, you may not copy, distribute, publish, modify, create derivative works of or transmit any of the information or materials available on or through the Service without the express written consent of the copyright owner. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the Service.
4. Licenses and Idea Submissions. You agree to grant us a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license, with the right to sublicense, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, any ideas contained therein for new or improved products or services) which you submit to any public areas of the Service (such as bulletin boards, forums and chat rooms) by all means and in all media. You agree that you shall have no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to us.
5. Links. For your convenience we offer links to sites which our users should find interesting and informative. However, we cannot and do not review the content of all sites to which the Service links. As such, we are not responsible for the accuracy, legality, decency or intellectual property compliance of the information or material contained on these sites.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Communications Collaborative and its affiliated companies, licensors, employees, agents, and third party information providers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (and any related guidelines or policies then in force) or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SERVICE IS AVAILABLE "AS IS." WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDING THE SERVICE OR ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SERVICE. We do not make any representations regarding, nor do we endorse, the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information or materials displayed or distributed from the Service or available though links in this Service. We do not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the information, data and other materials available on or through the Service. We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to from the Service. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in the Service with or without notice. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, "Trojan horses" or other destructive materials to the Service, we do not guarantee or warrant that the Service or materials that may be downloaded from the Service do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. IF YOU RELY ON THE SERVICE OR ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
8. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL COMMUNICATIONS COLLABORATIVE OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES, LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND THIRD PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR (a) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS OR LOSS OF BUSINESS OR DATA, IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS SERVICE OR (b) ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR INJURY BASED ON ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICE. Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of the Service.
9. Termination. This Agreement may be terminated by either of us for any reason at any time. Sections 2 through 10 of this Agreement shall survive such termination.
10. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
BY CONTINUING TO USE COMMUNICATIONS COLLABORATIVE YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.